Personal training provides a time efficient way to improve and manage your health
Why personal training?
- Achieve far greater exercise consistency and intensity compared with exercising alone
- Results – a good personal trainer will help you stay accountable to the outcomes you want to achieve and support you as you work towards these
- Individual exercise programs relevant to your goals, age and lifestyle – NOT ‘one size fits all’
- Variety in exercises and progressive challenge to maintain your interest and motivation for exercise
- Broad range of appointment times before, during and after business hours
- Private ‘personal training only’ exercise studios – Adelaide, Kent Town & Unley
Who are the trainers?
We have a fantastic team who have experience working with clients of varying fitness levels, goals and limitations – we will discuss who may be the best ‘match’ for you during your Introductory Consultation. To view our personal trainers’ profiles, click here.
What are the costs?
There are no membership or joining fees, just ‘per session’ pricing with options to pay as you go or buy ‘blocks’. For a price list click here.
How often do I need to train?
Most of our current clients complete between 1-3 training sessions each week depending on their goals, budget, and availability. Training sessions are offered in 1 hour or 30 minute time slots.
Questions? Like to arrange a ‘no obligation’ studio tour? Want to book your first personal training session? To make an enquiry click here.